Healthier Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate - mealrecipess

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Healthier Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate

A lighter however rich and tasty hot chocolate, seasoned with nutty spread (an executioner combo!) , It's the ideal encouraging beverage when it gets frosty outside! Low in sugar and effortlessly veggie lover if necessary .



Alright, certainty: I'm writing this post from my bed, and it's right now 1 pm. I got up toward the beginning of today however I'm so worn out right now that I've chosen to return to bed with my PC to complete my work day. I wish I could take a huge snooze yet I can't so all things considered, being comfortable should do! .



Clearly, I need to invest some energy with my family and my companions so I'm going out and doing some stuff each night. What's more, obviously, I likewise need to pack and compose this move. No doubt about it… I NEED A Rest! However, an embrace as this nutty spread hot chocolate meanwhile will do fine and dandy 🤗 

I had entirely thought of adding nutty spread to a hot chocolate earlier yet then I saw a formula some place and thought "duh! PB + Chocolate is extraordinary compared to other combo so clearly a PB hot chocolate will be wonderful!". Also, indeed, it thoroughly IS amazing and as scrumptious as it sounds! .

It’s one of those recipes you can easily make healthier by adjusting the quantity of sweeteners and choosing your favorite one, and choosing your favorite milk too (I used almond but any would work) .


I profoundly prescribe including a couple of ounces of dim chocolate for a wealthier surface, however it tastes okay without as well (it's only a little thiner) . 

The whipped cream topping is totally discretionary too – to be in any way legit, I lean toward my hot chocolate without, yet I think Solal (the nice looking hand display just beneath otherwise called my hubby) would have cried a tad in the event that I had skipped it .




Ingredients

  • 1 cup milk of choice I used almond milk .
  • 2 tbsp cocoa powder .
  • 1 tbsp sweetener of choice: honey, maple or coconut sugar .
  • pinch of salt .
  • 1 tbsp natural creamy peanut butter .
  • 0.5 oz / 15 grams dark chocolate optional but recommended .


Optional toppings

  • homemade whipped cream .
  • drizzle of melted peanut butter .
  • drizzle of melted dark chocolate .


Instructions

  1. In a saucepan, heat milk over medium heat until it's warm but not boiling. Whisk in the cocoa powder and sweetener, and then peanut butter and dark chocolate, if using .
  2. Spoon in a mug, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with liquefied nutty spread and dull chocolate. Serve instantly!.


Recipe Notes

FOR MORE SERVINGS: Double or tripe the ingredients.

TO MAKE VEGAN: use a plant-based milk like almond or cashew, sweeten with coconut sugar or maple syrup, use a dairy free chocolate and top with coconut whipped cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment